23 Emotional Stages Of Getting A Drastic Haircut
Pixie cut envy has its price.
1. You’re getting bored with the same old hair every day.
3. The decision process can be long.
So. Many. Options.
4. You ask your friends and family if you should get a haircut so many times that they just get bored.
5. You get the impulse to just cut it yourself.
Waiting is for suckers.
6. But you finally decide to book an appointment.
Because cutting your own hair can be disastrous.
7. You try to back out at the last minute.
NO I CHANGED MY MIND I’M KEEPING MY HAIR.
8. But it’s too late.
The hairdresser has seen you.
9. Before you know it, the ponytail of hair is severed.
Warrior princess style.
11. You look down to see all the hair lying on the salon floor.
“So I must be bald now, right?”
12. And of course you brought that one friend with you who is even more nervous than you are.
Their panic just adds to yours.
13. When you finally swivel around to take a peek in the mirror:
“WHAT HAVE I DONE.”
14. But when you take a second look….
It’s actually quite cute!
15. You proudly show all your friends.
And update your prof pics, NATCH.
16. All of a sudden you CAN’T STOP TOUCHING YOUR HAIR.
It’s just so different.
17. Then you shower for the first time afterwards….
And PANIC when you don’t feel hair where you used to.
18. It’s a roller coaster of hair-motions.
21. Filled with rage when someone says, “Oh…I liked your hair long.”
22. Sometime’s you’re even indifferent.
It grows back eventually.
Leave a Reply
Previous Post: When the Fail is just too much
Next Post: Obamacare turns Terrible Two: TwitchyPolitics tweet round-up