She Hollowed Out A Baked Potato And Made It Into This Awesome Meal
Growing up, I wasn’t the biggest fan of baked potatoes. They just seemed like the inferior cousin of mashed potatoes and french fries. However, like a fine wine, my tastes improved with age and baked potatoes have quickly become my favorite go-to side dish.
But what’s better than a traditional baked potato? A loaded one! Check out this take on a loaded baked potato that is sure to appeal to spicy and savory lovers alike.
This will revolutionize the way you eat baked potatoes.
If you’re looking for a clever way to spruce up dinner tonight, follow the recipe below:
- 1 baked potato
- Red Leicester cheese
- Barbecue sauce
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Chives (for presentation)
- Hollow out a baked potato with a spoon.
- Add a chunk of Red Leicester cheese to the center.
- Wrap the outside of the potato with bacon, using toothpicks to hold the pieces in place.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pins and coat the outside of the potato with barbecue sauce.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and hot sauce (to taste) in a small bowl.
- Top the potato with the spicy sour cream mixture and chives (if desired).
- Bon appétit!