Guacamole Is Good, But When You Add It To Chicken And Wrap Everything In Bacon? Yum.
I’ve had a love affair with guacamole since I was a little girl — long before avocados became the hip food to put on everything.
Bacon has also been on my top 10 food list for years. That’s why it’s so hard to understand how I never knew about this guacamole chicken bacon bomb recipe until today. Get ready for a serious party in your mouth.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Pepper to taste
- 1 chicken breast
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop the meat into a bowl.
- Add the onion, tomato, cilantro, salt, and lime juice. Stir to make guacamole.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken, slice in half and cut a slit in the center.
- Spoon guacamole into the hole.
- Wrap the breast in a piece of bacon.
- Cook on high heat in a pan for two to three minutes.
- Then, place in the oven and bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!