She Poured Some Cake Mix On Top Of Pumpkin To Make The Ultimate Fall Dessert
Now that fall is here, I’m really looking forward to chowing down on all the pumpkin desserts my stomach can handle.
Pumpkin pie is the king of all that is delicious to me, so you can imagine how excited I was to find this amazing recipe that turns my favorite treat into an even tastier cake. Talk about getting the best of both worlds!
With just a few ingredients, you can make your own slice of mouthwatering bliss.
It’s so easy, too!
If you’re ready to go to pumpkin heaven, here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 1 12-ounce can of evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 cup of melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon into a bowl and mix until fully blended.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and cover the top with cake mix. After that, drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes and let cool.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and top with a candy pumpkin.
I seriously can’t wait to stuff my face with this. It looks like it’d be impossible to stop at just one piece! You can check out this recipe and more delicious treats by visiting The Country Cook.